The Living Art of Non-Resistance
Increase your health, happiness and longevity. Learn the timeless principles of acceptance and non-resistance through the graceful wisdom of holistic Jujitsu. Experience this incredibly simple yet elegant philosophy through reason, movement and stillness.
It is no secret that the root of many of today’s most systemic health problems is stress. Whether its hypertension, ulcers, asthma, allergies, skin disorders, chronic headaches or countless other imbalances, physicians agree that learning to live with less stress is among the most important health related changes you can make.
Living the art of non-resistance reframes your interaction with the world by educating your intellect, re-training your physical body and removing the blocks that keep you from sensing your true nature. The product of this change is happiness, satisfaction and freedom from conflict. And less conflict means less stress.
You will experience immediate improvement in your relationships, both personal and professional. Your increased level of self-understanding will allow you to effectively change your patterns of anger, depression, resentment and other types of self-destruction. The tools you will have acquired will serve you again and again as you continue your path and practice. Your stress-related imbalances will quickly improve.
Jujitsu is a perfected system of movement and mind focusing crafted over many centuries to create the world’s most formidable warrior. As a bi-product of this mental and physical training, secrets of living blissful, long lives were also uncovered.
These methods have been distilled to their essence and are available to be learned by anyone with an open mind and a desire to change for the better.
Workshop Participants will:
• Learn the correlation between resistance and stress and how the principle of “Ju” can be the simple answer to every perceived problem.
• Learn to balance their emotions by re-learning how to balance their bodies.
• Learn mental non-resistance by experiencing physical non-resistance.
• Discover that aspect of their self that exists behind their thoughts through experiencing stillness in motion.
• Reduce their judgment and intolerance towards others by sensing and separating their “ego” based thoughts from their “non-ego” based thoughts.
• Learn techniques to align their body-conscious, mental-conscious and non-physical self-awareness to remove obstacles in achieving desired life goals.
• Corporations interested in providing stress-reducing programs for their employees in an attempt to lower over-all sick days and medical contributions as well as improve professional relationships. (Conventions, retreats, on-campus seminars)
• HMO’s and medical groups that are providing complimentary programming for patients with high blood pressure and other stress-induced imbalances.
• General public easily identified as having an interest in alternative methods of health and well-being. (via Facebook, Google marketing)